We are affiliated to the Stroke Association
Walton Stroke Group is a social group which gives stroke recoverers the opportunity to share experiences, have fun and receive support from a team of volunteers.
There are centre assistants on hand to give practical, personal care.
The Group is a support group affiliated to the Stroke Association, working for the benefit of stroke recoverers and their carers within a ten mile radius of Walton.
Membership of the Stroke Group provides people with somewhere to go each week where they can meet others in the same situation as themselves, as well as offering a range of activities, outings and events.
Carers are also welcome at Group meetings.
- Volunteers are on hand to provide specific services such as nail cutting and shopping
- Subsidised outings, annual holidays and events
- A physiotherapist is available during the day at a subsidised cost
- Lunch is available at a subsidised charge
- Transport is available for people who live in the Walton and Hersham area
Where we meet: Walton Centre, Manor Road, Walton-on-Thames, KT12 2PB
When we meet: Every Monday 10am – 1.00pm
For information contact:
John (Chairman) on 01932 229164 or e-mail email@example.com
Or the Centre Manager Jonny Marshall on 01932 247549 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org